Sunday, January 3, 2016

I Remember

I remember when I used to say my study habits would change when I hit high school.

I remember thinking that I'd be a professional soccer player and if I practiced everyday I would become one no matter what.

I remember when I didn't know if God was real.

I remember when I used to let my anger get the best of me.

I remember bleeding a lot, and turning everyone around me into a murderer.

I remember when my mission was 10, then 5, then 2, then less than 1 year away.

I remember I could wear things that didn't match, cause it didn't matter what people thought.

I remember when Nacho Libre first came out, and it was awesome.

I remember when vacation was just a thing and not a blessing.

I remember when my mom would wash my clothes and make me sandwiches after school.

I remember when my problems were so small they didn't even qualify as 1st world.

I remember my childhood being amazing, but honestly I like my life better now, because I choose

what the future holds each day.


2 comments:

  1. "I remember when my mission was 10, then 5, then 2, then less than 1 year away."
    Amen

    ReplyDelete
  2. "I remember bleeding a lot, and turning everyone around me into a murderer."
    Mmm

    ReplyDelete