Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Where the [Insert bad word here] did you go!

Dear North Face,

I miss those days when my hair would get strung up through your mesh and get yanked out when I took you off for nighttime prayer. I miss you North Face more than you'll ever know. 

Do you remember when we went to the Grand Canyon and saw just a sliver of the beauty in this world? I'm pretty sure you have ounces of my sweat absorbed in you from all the hikes we've been on. I know that's gross, but it shows how much I love you.

 Have I ever told you about your mother? She was beautiful, and she loved you and I'm so sorry that I didn't watch you like I should've. I'm sorry I didn't take care of you. I lost my focus for only a couple seconds and then when I looked up you were gone and rolling somewhere with the crowd. It's a scary feeling losing a son. I was terrified when you left.

Can I ask you something? Was it your choice? If so why? I really cared about you and I know I made some mistakes but I wish you'd come home. I really wish you'd come home North Face. I miss seeing you on my nightstand and knowing you were there watching over me. Please come home...

Love your searching father,

J. Nemo

1 comment:

  1. This is a great idea for a post way to go with the originality
    Also I feel you man I lose all my jackets

    ReplyDelete